My name is Guinevere B.N. Yoseyva. I am a 22-year-old genderfluid multimedia artist from Sedona, AZ and, to put it lightly, I have a lot to share about the spiritual body and the healing of the soul. I have a tendency to complicate things, so I’ve decided this will come through with ease and clarity in communication, so let’s do this thing.
Recently, I’ve come to understand that I need to heal and teach. Everyone has a service they have to bring into the world, and part of mine is education in spiritual health. Be that through art, or this blog, or whatever else. That’s why I’m here, and I have a lot to say, but for now, I want to keep this short and sweet. Consider this a light introduction.
We were brought into this planet and dimension and lifetime to grow back the love we’ve lost. All there is in the whole universe is love, and that’s all we are. We are all pieces of a whole and this world is so fun and interesting because we are all individuals living within this oneness. That being said, this reality is all about the pull and tug of duality. We are so special to have the privilege of working within this duality, but it is made a lot more difficult when we are given no tools to work within this complexity. That’s why I’m here!
I’ve been working intentionally on my healing journey since 2017 and it has been a long and tumultuous and wacky process, and if I can help anyone with what I’ve learned, I consider this a great success! Before we get into the nitty-gritty dirt and grime, here’s a ritual to help get your juices flowing and your emotionally creative mind moving.
Before we start,
You are deserving of love and support and kindness, you simply must believe it within yourself.
Lots of love and all the best,
Guinevere B.N. Yoseyva
Ritual #1: Freewrite your freaking heart out!
- Pen or pencil
- Something to write in (preferably a journal, composition book, or a loose piece of paper works too)
- Set up your writing space.
- Set your timer for 10 minutes.
- Once the timer starts, begin writing whatever comes to mind. Don’t worry about whatever is coming up, simply acknowledge and write down whatever comes to the surface.
- Continue this free write until the timer goes off.
- Read back what you wrote.
- If any discomfort arises while writing, examine the cause of that emotion, where it came from, and continue to write, timed or not, about that emotion or incident on a new page.
- Once you are done writing, read back what you wrote, holding acknowledgment, understanding, forgiveness, and love for yourself.
- Take time for yourself after this exercise to rest, relax, and commune with your inner world.
Continue this ritual as often as you are able! Daily expulsions of emotional energy will help you relax and will help you work through your emotional blocks.
The universe wants to help you and you are deserving of divine love!!!